Responsible for content according §6 MDStV:
The material on our website is copyright protected through menten GmbH. All rights reserved.
The following conditions as well as all laws and regulations for internet or the World Wide Web apply to all users and visitors of our website. The contents of the website cannot be used for public or commercial purposes in any way without express written permission of menten GmbH.
Access to the homepage and its use are also subject to the following conditions and applicable laws. By visiting and accessing the homepage the user accepts without reservation all conditions, and accepts, that other arrangements between the user and menten GmbH regarding it are replaced by said arrangements.
- To the best of our ability, we keep the information up to date, but accept no liability for the accuracy of the information contained in our website. We therefore do not guaranty and accept no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided.
- The illegal use of pictures found on the homepage can violate copyright, trademark, personal or publicity rights.
- The trademarks depicted on the homepage are the intellectual property of their respective owners. Without express written permission, from menten GmbH or the trademarks owner, whose intellectual property is depicted on the homepage, no rights to the contents are imparted. The use or alteration of the trademarks depicted on the homepage, as in the aforementioned conditions, is forbidden.
- This website potentially has links to external websites. Visiting such websites is at the risk of the user. We accept no responsibility for the contents of external links. The administrators of linked websites are solely responsible for their contents.
- Access to password protected areas or other secure areas is only allowed for authorised users. We reserve the right to prosecute such persons, who attempt to access these areas, without express permission.
- menten GmbH reserves the right to change or update these conditions at any time. Visitors are bound to the current and valid version. We recommend that visitors frequently visit this page.